Friday, July 13, 2012

Two Days Gone -- Fri., July 13

San Antonio, Texas:

Just like that...two days gone. Vertigo killed them. What I have is BPPV

I stayed in and sat still or slept. Read a little and played computer games when it didn't feel like the world was spinning. Kind of hard to read when the book or computer screen looks like a moving whirlpool.  Watched a little TV. That's it for two days. 

Today was supposed to be laundry day. I put that off. 

This evening I feel a little better and did an outing to the H-E-B grocery store with Bob to pick out fresh fish for dinner. We chose tilapia. It was yummy!

Bob rode his bike to Brackenridge High School and ran a lap around the track. He just returned and looks beat. Now he's happily watching the Mariners vs. Rangers baseball.

Very hot and humid the last two days, feels like we need more thunderstorms. Weather prediction is 40% chance of T-storms tomorrow.

Plan for tomorrow is to do a 10K Volkswalk early in the morning, depending on how I feel. I am doing my exercises for vertigo. Seven nights in a row and I should be good for a few more months. I need to get rid of the vertigo before we head out for Yellowstone.

That's all for today. Not much happening here.

Travel Bug out. See kitty pic below if you want...

Travel cats Bowie & Sunnie