Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Open Mouth, Insert Teeth -- Wed., Feb. 20

Short blog today.

Almost five months to the day after my fall, I received my three permanent crowns this morning. Yay! I now can eat sandwiches, burgers and pizza without cutting them up in small pieces. At least that's the theory. I will have to give them a try.

My mouth feels so much more stable. I believe the temporary crowns and now the permanent ones have helped my upper right jaw to get stronger. It's nice not having the broken teeth in front.

After an hour and a half in the dentist chair, I was exhausted. Driving home was a chore. As soon as I got home, I hit the bed and the cats and I slept for two hours.

Then I was up to do the laundry and make salad to go with our chili.

Tonight we watched Survivor: Caramoan Philippines and CSI. I have "Iron Man 2" on Netflix which I am going to watch now.

Travel Bug signing off.