Colorado into Utah (or Frying Pan into the Fire):
Many friends and relatives read our blog. In order to keep you all from worrying, we are okay. I've just been too busy and too tired to blog yesterday and today. If all goes well tomorrow, I should have time to write about Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Stay tuned.
Preview of upcoming attractions (you won't want to miss Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park):
- South Rim, Black Canyon of the Gunnison
- Cimarron Railroad Exhibit
- Morrow Point Dam
- Hwy 92, West Elk Loop Scenic Byway
- Thunder, lightning, downpour
- North Rim, Black Canyon of the Gunnison
- Jeanette/Dinner, Zack's Bar-B-Que, Hotchkiss, Colorado
- Air compressor at Auto Zone
- Flat tire
- Weld on rim broken
- Big O Tires, Delta, Colorado
- Springworks, Big O Tires, Petco and Verizon store, Grand Junction, Colorado
- Hwy 139, Dinosaur Diamond Scenic Byway
- 8,240' pass w/ steep grades
- Brakes smoking
- I'll let you know.
Wildlife sightings: One grey fox, lots of cottontails, ground squirrels, chipmunks, lizards, white-tailed deer, one prairie dog.
Welcome to new blog subscribers Kevin & Evelyn of RV Khronicles of Kevelyn, Dave and Susie, and Ray and Wendy. We hope you enjoy traveling with us.
Heading for bed early to get a very early start tomorrow.
Good night, sleep tight. Travel Bug out.