Monday, September 24, 2012

Hope to Be Out of Hospital Today -- Mon., Sep.24

Feeling marginally more human. Will most likely get discharged today and head back to San Antonio. Here's the lovely Susan...At least I can open my eyes now, but lots of swelling. Can't smile, jaw is banded shut.


My greatest thanks to Bob for being here with me. He is such a wonderful man and such a support. He has been so worried and so thoughtful and so loving. Our 30 years together has been full of all kinds of things, but this is by far the worst. 

I'm so happy I can count on you, Bob, through everything.

Thank you to my relatives and friends who have sent such great messages. It means a lot to me.

The trauma doctor just came in and I am being released this afternoon. My lunch of clear liquids is here so I will eat now.

Thanks for checking in.

Susan