Sunday, September 30, 2012

What is Going On, Anyway? -- Sun., Sep. 30

Two other bloggers have fallen, both on Friday, exactly one week after I fell. You can read about them here: Mushroom Accident and Your Life Can Change in an Instant. I also received a note from one of Bob's running friends in Hawaii who fell and injured her face three months ago and is still not healed. She had two front teeth cave in and has had multiple surgeries, but she's still having trouble eating. Oh no!

Is it something in the air? A full moon? 

Is this a trend? Is it our age? I hope not. Be careful out there everyone!!

I let Bob know I wasn't yet up for a car ride today. Tomorrow we're driving four hours round-trip for my follow-up in Corpus Christi. That will be road trip enough for me at this point. I have SO MANY QUESTIONS for the doctor. I'll post an update as soon as I can.
 
Hi Jeannie and Eldy of Where's Eldo? So happy to see you on board. [Note: I have been following Jeannie's blogs for a while and thoroughly enjoy all the things they see and do. You may want to hop on over and check them out, if you haven't already.]

Also welcome to Joe and Betty of Joe and Betty's Adventures, fellow Oregonians, who we do not yet know. Thanks for joining us on our full-time RV adventure. Maybe we'll meet when we're in Oregon in October or December.

It's Sunday evening...time for "60 Minutes" and a new season of our favorite show, "Amazing Race."

Did anyone see the season-opener for "Last Resort"? Wow! That hour-show was like a movie. Can't wait to see where they take it. (And it was filmed in Hawaii!)

It's time for more fur-kid photos, so tune out now if you're not interested.


Bowie totally relaxed in the recliner next to mine.
Sunnie snoozin' on the floor between the two recliners.
This looks like a good book. I'll get right on it!
And that, folks, is life in our "house" today. Take care out there wherever you are!

Travel Bug out.