Sunday, September 2, 2012

New Camera -- Sun., Sep. 2

Today is the day! We did our Costco shopping and I have a new Canon camera. I'm so excited to use it for the first time.

Other than Costco, we did laundry and chilled in our air conditioned rig. It's HOT outside and a little humid. Today's high temperature was 99. It's 1:30 a.m. and still 80 degrees.  

Bob plans to run at 5:00 a.m. before it heats up too much. Expected low is 74.

I was in touch with my family tonight. 
  • Mom has had food poisoning for the past few days. 
  • My sister-in-law, Gina, severely burned her hands and one arm up to the elbow on Friday while they were camping at their lot by a lake in Washington state. She had to be airlifted to a Medical Center in Seattle. My brother drove her home to Vancouver, WA this evening. 
  • My sister, Jan, is going on a cruise to Hawaii at the end of September. 

How's that for getting a lot of news at once?

That's about all I can handle for tonight.

Travel Bug nodding off at the computer.