Thursday, April 11, 2013

Jobs -- Thurs., Apr. 11

As in looking for work. 2012 was a bad year financially for us. Bob found a good job in San Antonio and we are here for a little while. Unfortunately, his hours got cut in half. He is now looking for consulting work to supplement our income. He would like to consult as a controller/CPA. He has extensive background in roofing/construction accounting, estimating and project management.

I, too, have my application at temporary agencies looking for administrative assistant, transcriptionist or customer service temporary work. Ever since my fall, I planned to go to work. The timing was to go after I healed and the dental work was done. When Mom and Jan came to visit, I wanted to have the week off to sightsee with them, so April 1 became my date of looking for a job in earnest.

If you are in the San Antonio area and know anyone who needs a temporary admin assistant to help as fill in for an employee taking time off for childbirth, illness, vacation, etc., please let me know. I have over 20 years experience

Welcome to new follower Wendy B., she was a co-worker of ours at a roofing company in Hawaii. Hi, Wenz!! Howzit?