Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day, Happy Anniversary, and an Update - Sat., May 11

Happy Mother's Day to mom, Louise, Laura, Janice, Gina, Aunt Genie, Kristin, Mollie, and all other moms reading my blog. We have had a part in shaping lives and teaching our young ones how to survive and thrive. Thank you to each of you.

Happy anniversary to Bob and I. Tomorrow we celebrate 23 years of married life, but we've been together 30 years. Bob, I love you so much. I am very happy and love our life together. Thank you.

I haven't blogged much this week because I've been to busy living life. My new job at the RV park office is going well. I am working two days per week.

Today Bob and I joined up with the Hill County Hikers for a day trip to Colorado Bend State Park (three hours each way). We hiked 8.8 miles total. More to come on our day, but I must get sleep as I am hiking with the group early tomorrow morning at Government Canyon.

I've got lots of catching up to do!

Travel Bug out.