Monday, May 13, 2013

Iron Man 3 - Mon., May 13

"Now that's a blockbuster movie," I said to myself at the end of Iron Man 3. What joy to see a movie that entertains from opening credit to the end of the credits.

If you love superheroes and Marvel comic stories, action, romance, surprise plot twists, humor, super evil bad guys, hot women, and mega-battle scenes, again with twists, consider seeing this movie.

I went to the movie alone because Bob isn't big on superhero/fantasy or sci-fi movies. But I wasn't truly alone...all the characters kept me company for two hours, bursting their way into my head.

I don't want to give too much away, but I will say the performances by Ben Kingsley and the young boy were terrific. By the end, I was thoroughly entertained and isn't that the purpose of a blockbuster movie?

Buy the snacks, find a good seat, and let your imagination soar with the best superhero franchise out there (in my opinion, of course).

Even so, Iron Man 3 isn't for everyone. Just sayin'.