Monday, October 8, 2012

Tennessee Continued and Mammoth Cave National Park

Today I am heading back down memory lane to Tennessee, then Kentucky to fill in more old 2011 blogs with photos that never made it in at the time due to lack of internet connectivity. Since a lot of you weren't following me then, this will all be new to you. I am taking you to more waterfalls, Mammoth Cave National Park, and Schimpff's Confectionery in Jacksonville, Indiana. Come along for the ride.

Fall State Falls State Park and Mammoth Cave National Park: Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cumberland Falls State Resort Park and Mammoth Cave: Monday, February 28, 2011


Mammoth Cave National Park, Kentucky: Tuesday, March 1, 2011 

Schimpff's Confectionery, Jacksonville, Indiana: March, 4, 2011

I only have a day or two left from this trip in 2011, so I will finish up in tomorrow's blog.

Tomorrow is my two-week follow-up with the maxillofacial surgeon. Nose stents come out! Hopefully I can find answers to more questions about my mouth and teeth.
 
A hearty welcome to Cheryl whose blog is The Art of Being Conflicted. We "met" while leaving comments on a mutual friend's blog. Her blog is clever and fun. You just may enjoy checking it out. 

Here's what I saw when I woke up this morning...Bowie stretched out on the recliner with me.

With flash.
Without flash.
I like the second photo better. How about you?

Travel Bug sayin' "Good night."